June 11th - 18th, 2022
the "The GReat Annual Bicycling Adventure Along
the Wisconsin River" is an annual 7-day, 500
mile ride from Eagle River to Prairie du Chien that follows the length
the Wisconsin River.
HERE to register!
2022 Ride Schedule:
- Sat. June 11th - Transportation day/Arrival day in Eagle
- Sun. June 12th - Eagle River to Tomahawk
- Mon. June 13th - Tomahawk to Mosinee
- Tue. June 14th - Mosinee to Wisconsin Rapids
- Wed. June 15th - Wisconsin Rapids to Adams-Friendship
- Thu. June 16th - Adams-Friendship to Baraboo
- Fri. June 17th - Baraboo to Muscoda
- Sat. June 18th - Muscoda to Prairie du Chien
Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations overlaid on
We also offer transportation service for
you, your baggage, and your bicycle from Prairie du Chien to Eagle River
on the Saturday before the start of the tour.
CLICK HERE TO