July 9th - 15th, 2022
Bike Northwoods Tour is an annual 6-day ride in and around Wisconsin’s
rustic Northwoods. Enjoy cycling between 150 to 300 miles on serene, lightly
traveled roads surrounded by nature!
Our final Bike
Northwoods Tour stopping town will be Minocqua
for the 2022 Bike Northwoods Tour is now open!
HERE to register!
2022 Ride Schedule:
- Sat. July 9th - Arrival day in Manitowish Waters
- Sun. July 10th - Layover day in Manitowish Waters
- Mon. July 11th - Manitowish Waters to Park Falls
- Tue. July 12th - Layover day in Park Falls
- Wed. July 13th - Park Falls
- Thu. July 14th - Layover day in Minocqua
- Fri. July 15th - Minocqua to Manitowish Waters
The Bike Northwoods Tour will be a
loop (starting and ending at the same location) with a layover day
in each stopping town. Transportation service will not be necessary!
Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations
overlaid on satellite imagery.
Here for more information about our check
in and opening meeting
HERE TO REGISTER!