Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations overlaid on
2022 Ride Schedule:
- Sat. July 9th - Arrival day in Manitowish Waters
- Sun. July 10th - Layover day in Manitowish Waters (optional)
- 0, 20.2, 45.2, 67.0, or 76.1 miles
along the Heart of Vilas bike trail
- These are the round trip distances
to our rest stop locations,
although you can turn around anywhere you want!
- Mon. July 11th - Manitowish Waters to Park Falls
- 49.7 miles
- Tue. July 12th - Layover day in Park Falls (optional)
- 0, 14.6, 38.5, or 53.1 miles
- There are 2 optional 14.6 and 38.5 mile loop routes
out of Park Falls
- Wed. July 13th - Park Falls to Minocqua - approx. 68.2
- Thu. July 14th - Layover day in Minocqua (optional)
- 0 or approx. 42.4
- Fri. July 15th - Minocqua to Manitowish Waters - approx.
- Part of the route back to Manitowish Waters
will follow the Heart of Vilas bike trail again!
Total mileage - approx. 168.9
to 340.5 miles
We will be riding
the beautiful new Heart
of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System as
one of the highlights of the tour!
- Please note all mileages are approximate and subject to change.
tour will be a loop (starting and ending at the same location) with
a layover day in each stopping town.