August 6th - 12th, 2022
oldest cycling tour, the "Spectacular Annual Great Bike Ride Around Wisconsin" is an annual 6-day cycling tradition. Enjoy riding between
150 to 300 miles in and around central and southern Wisconsin!
- Sat. Aug. 6th - Arrival day in Wisconsin Dells
- You will still have your car to make visiting all
of the attractions easy!
- Sun. Aug. 7th - Layover day in Wisconsin Dells
- This day's ride features an optional loop around Devil's
- You will still have your car to make visiting
all of the attractions easy!
- Mon. Aug. 8th - Wisconsin Dells to Green Lake
- Tue. Aug. 9th - Layover day in Green Lake
- Wed. Aug. 10th - Green Lake to Columbus
- Thu. Aug. 11th - Layover day in Columbus
- This day's ride features an optional tour of the Trek
bicycle factory in Waterloo!
- Fri. Aug. 12th - Columbus to Wisconsin Dells
SAGBRAW will be a loop (starting and ending at the same location),
so transportation service will not be necessary. We will be starting and
ending the tour in Wisconsin Dells so you will have your car available
to enjoy all the attractions Wisconsin
Dells has to offer during the weekend when you're not riding!
Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations overlaid on
Here for more information about our check in and opening meeting
Please note that SAGBRAW will be held one week later than
prior to 2017 to accommodate participants participating in RAGBRAI and
also our RAGBRAI
Transportation Service after the end of RAGBRAI.
CLICK HERE TO