10th - 17th, 2023
the "The GReat Annual Bicycling Adventure Along
the Wisconsin River" is an annual 7-day, 500
mile ride from Eagle River to Prairie du Chien that follows the length
the Wisconsin River.
HERE TO REGISTER!
2023 Ride Schedule:
- Sat. June 10th - Transportation day/Arrival day in Eagle
- Sun. June 11th - Eagle River to Tomahawk
- Mon. June 12th - Tomahawk to Mosinee
- Tue. June 13th - Mosinee to Wisconsin Rapids
- Wed. June 14th - Wisconsin Rapids to Mauston
- Thu. June 15th - Mauston to Baraboo
- Fri. June 16th - Baraboo to Muscoda
- Sat. June 17th - Muscoda to Prairie du Chien
Here for the overall general route
between stopping towns including the rest stop locations overlaid on
We also offer transportation service for
you, your baggage, and your bicycle from Prairie du Chien to Eagle River
on the Saturday before the start of the tour.