- Sat. June 10th - Transportation day/Arrival day in Eagle
- Sun. June 11th - Eagle River to Rhinelander - 49.4 or
- Mon. June 12th - Rhinelander to Wausau
- 79.4 miles to indoor lodging
- 81.2 miles to outdoor camping
- Tue. June 13th - Wausau to Wisconsin Rapids
- 72.9 miles from indoor lodging
- 74.4 miles from outdoor camping
- Wed. June 14th - Wisconsin Rapids to Mauston - 76.6
- Thu. June 15th - Mauston to Baraboo - 44.5 miles
- Fri. June 16th - Baraboo to Spring Green - 49.6 miles
- Sat. June 17th - Spring Green to Prairie du Chien - 64.9
Total mileage - 437.9 or 491.6 miles
Please note all mileages are approximate and subject to change.
Arrival in Eagle River
If you are initially meeting us in Eagle River, please plan on arriving
in time for the main check in and opening meeting.
We estimate that our transportation service from Prairie du Chien to Eagle
River will arrive at the Eagle River main lodging site at approximately 3:30
Here for more information about our transportation service
from Prairie du Chien to Eagle River.
We will not offer any on road support services on Saturday. Our first day
of supported cycling will be on Sunday.
Main Check In and Opening Meeting
The main check in will begin at 5:00 pm, and the opening meeting will immediately
follow the main check in. The opening meeting should conclude around 6:00
pm, which will still give you plenty of daylight to set up your tent and
sleeping bag if you haven't already, get dinner, get any last minute mechanical
work done on your bike, and get ready for the ride the next day.
Though very unlikely it is possible that our transportation service from
Prairie du Chien to Eagle River will not arrive in Egale River or be able
to begin the main check in and opening meeting by 5:00 pm. If this happens
we will begin the main check in and opening meeting very shortly after the
transportation service arrives in Eagle River.
Here for more information about our main check in and
opening meeting policies and procedures.