CANCELLATION POLICY 2013
for GRABAAWR®, Bike Northwoods Tour and SAGBRAW®.
You may cancel your registration for a full refund, minus a $80 per person processing fee, before the specified Tour Refund Deadline Date. All refund requests must be made in writing by the registered tour participant; and must arrive in our office by email, fax or postal letter (postmarked), prior to the Tour Refund Deadline Date. Adult or senior registrants may not have a friend or relative cancel for them. Minor Child registrants (age 17 and under) must be cancelled by their parent or legal guardian. Refunds may take 4 to 8 weeks for processing from the date the refund request is received. No refunds will be given for any reason, after the Tour Refund Deadline Date. However, you may sell or transfer your tour registration package to someone else.
Tour Refund Deadline Date: May 1st, 2013
We highly recommend that you protect your travel investment with an inexpensive Travel Protection Insurance. Please consult your local insurance agent.
How To Sell Or Transfer Your Tour Registration Package - $25 Transfer Fee
1) Notify us in writing, (by email, fax or postal mail) of your intention to sell or transfer your registration. You may only sell or transfer your entire registration package to one person. You may not breakup your registration package and sell it to multiple individuals.
2) If you have sold your tour registration: When you have found someone to purchase your registration please contact us in writing (by email, fax, or postal mail) with the name of the person who has bought it; and indicate that you give us permission to substitute this new person in your place, on the tour. We will not transfer the ownership of the registration until we receive this information in writing from you!
3) If you are buying a tour registration: When you have purchased a registration from a tour participant who had to cancel, please contact us immediately by email and tell us what you are buying and from whom. Then please go to our website and print out a new paper registration form. Fill the form out completely, indicate on the form the name of the registrant who you are purchasing the registration from and mail it in to our office with the $25 Transfer Fee.
4) I don’t know anyone who wants to buy my tour registration: If you do not have someone to buy your registration you can post a message on the specific tour facebook page, i.e. GRABAAWR facebook page , SAGBRAW facebook page, Bike Northwoods Tour facebook page Sample post on facebook: "Hi, I can’t do SAGBRAW this year. So I am looking to sell my registration to some lucky person. Please contact me ASAP my email address is…. or call me, my number is…. Thanks." We do not maintain a registration waiting list.
5) Your financial arrangements: Responsibility for any financial arrangements agreed upon by you and another person, pertaining to the selling or acquiring of a registration on the GRABAAWR®, Bike Northwoods Tour or SAGBRAW® bicycle tours, is strictly on your own. GRABAAWR®, Bike Northwoods Tour and SAGBRAW® under the auspices of Two Bicycles and A Map, Ltd., takes no responsibility for, and are not involved in, any aspects of the external financial arrangements or transactions of their customers. The person buying your registration can only apply that purchase toward their registration on the same tour, in the same year. They can not use your registration to register for another Bike Wisconsin tour.
Tour to Tour Registration Package Switch - $25 processing fee
Have a scheduling conflict and need to switch to another Bike Wisconsin® tour? Here are the steps to initiate a Tour to Tour Registration Package Switch:
1) Notify us in writing, (by email, fax or postal mail) of your intention to switch your current registration package to another Bike Wisconsin® tour.
2) If you are switching to a tour that is less expensive then you initially purchased, you may be entitled to a refund. If a refund is due, we will deduct the $25.00 processing fee when we issue you a refund check.
3) If you are switching to a tour that is more expensive then you initially purchased, you may have to mail in additional monies for tour option increases plus the $25.00 processing fee.
4) Print out a new paper registration form from our website. Attach a note stating what tour you are switching to and include any additional monies if applicable.
When the tour switch has been processed you will receive an email with your new confirmation number. Tour to Tour Switches must occur within the same year as purchased. Tour to Tour Switches after the specified Tour Refund Deadline Date will not be eligible for any refunds.
Tour Options Defined
The Motorcoach with bicycle transport, Meal Plan, Deluxe Tent, Fresh Towel, Easy Chair, Motel Luggage Valet, On-Tour Vehicle Permit are all options that may be added, switched or cancelled until the specified Tour Refund Deadline Date.
However, no refunds will be given for any reason, after the specified Tour Refund Deadline Date.
How to Add-on Tour Options
On-line using a credit card:
Return to the Registration Page via website then click on the Online registration for the tour where you are registered. Then select "I've already signed up and want to Add-on Tour Options.
Mail-in with check:
Send a check or money order (sorry no personal Canadian checks) for the Add-on Tour Option(s) that you are adding. Please attach note with your name, what tour you are registered for, and list the Add-on Tour Options.
How to Cancel Tour Options - $10 processing fee
Contact us in writing by email, fax or mail with your full name, which tour you have registered for and which tour option(s) you would like to cancel. We will cancel the option(s) you don't want anymore and send you a refund minus a $10 processing fee. Refunds may take 4 to 8 weeks for processing from the date the refund request is received. No refunds will be given for any reason, after the specified Tour Refund Deadline Date.
Questions?:Contact us at email@example.com or call 608-843-8412